Sunday, July 19, 2009

Gator-Aid

No, that is not a typo as I am not referring to a sports drink. I am referring to our recession friendly GPS tracking system, aka GHS (Gator Home Safely) device.

This is all necessary as it appears that we have raised another Houdini. While working in the yard this past weekend, our second born escaped without being seen. Somehow he managed to drive a 35" Gator thru a 38" gate opening. My husband took off running to find him. He flagged down a dog walker who fortunately had seen Little Sticky driving very fast (in second gear) towards the street corner. By the time my husband had caught up to him, Little had already rounded the corner and was oblivious to his father's yelling concern. In the event this happens again, we posted a note to the future kind neighbor that may find him out on a joyride.

BTW, I wrote the message on blue painters tape. I am sure by the end of the week the Brother's Sticky will color over my message with sidewalk chalk or peel it off and stick it in their sister's hair.

Any other ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment