Sunday, June 21, 2009

Tink, Tink, Tink


So we are leaving for the beach. I have created my list of items to pack. (With 3 kids ages 4 and under it may be easier to list items UNneccesary to pack.) One of those items was my little Sony camera. The last time I saw it I had plugged it in to charge the battery. It has been missing now for more than a week.

Little Sticky seems suspiciously interested in my search for the camera. "Have you seen mommy's camera?" I ask. "Tink, tink, tink" He responds as he taps his fore finger to his chin. "Where is it little buddy?" "Duntairs." "Where downstairs?" "N da kee-chun."

I run downstairs and start going thru kitchen cabinets, the pantry, the trash can, recylce bins, you name it. No camera. "It's not here little man, do you know where else it could be." "Outtide?" "Where outside?" "I dunno, uptairs?" "Where upstairs?" The only response is a double blink and a shrug. This back and forth search goes on for days! OMG!! I am being toyed by a 2 year old!!

Would you believe that exactly 1 hour and 45 minutes before we depart in the Sanford & Son look alike van , he shows up with camera in hand (battery charger still attached).
"Hur ya go ma-e."
UNbelievable!!

Still looking for his hiding place...

No comments:

Post a Comment